There are several dozen variables and processes - and potential land mines - to navigate in the sale or purchase of a home. Experience counts for a lot in this business! I've been a full-time, full-service REALTOR since 2001, working in buyer's markets, seller's markets, and everything in between.
* My undergraduate degree is in Marketing/Finance from the University of Denver
* My Master’s degree (MBA) is in Finance from Regis University
* Prior to my real estate career, I worked in the corporate world for 18 years, with experience in Finance, Analysis, Marketing, and Product Development
* Since entering the real estate field, I’ve received multiple office production awards
* Family – I’m married with 3 kids … and a dog and a cat
* My outside interests include sports, science & nature, music, guitar, and golf
* I’m originally from northern Ohio, and moved to Hawaii as a kid before coming to Colorado for college. Once I got to Colorado, I knew there was nowhere else I’d rather be. That’s still true today.
I’ve worked with clients all over the metro area, but the majority of my business is in the south and southeast metro Denver areas, including Parker, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Aurora, Centennial, Englewood, Littleton, Elizabeth, Lakewood, and Denver.
I also have a network of trusted agents across the state and around the country. If you or someone you know needs expert real estate help or advice anywhere in the country, please let me know – I’m here to help!